Monday, May 24, 2010

Just little to share!

I still cant believe all the blog candy out there.... wow!  Anyhow I thought I would share a picture of my little budding artist.... She was so proud.  I can't believe that she will sit for long periods of time coloring.  We have been working hard in the garden this weekend in between rain storms.  Or I guess I should say my husband has been working hard I have been on the computer finding blog candy.  I was told that one of the fast ways to get followers and get your blog noticed was giveaways.  I sure hope so!  I know that if I want to be on a design team I have to have followers and posts... I really want to be on a design team... I think I will begin applying for some soon.  I also really want to get the stamping blog going... everything in time.  I see big blogs and I so wish I was there but you have to start at the bottom and work up.  One day I hope to get something published but that is far from happening right now.   Of course I wanna giveaway some sweet blog candy of my own too!  So many things to think about. 


Oh before I forget I have to share about Scrap Attack's University... They are doing round 6 right now  but I dont know if you can join late.  It is so much fun!  I am learning so many cool things.  I wish I would have been around for rounds 1-5.  Check out there forum.... it is definitely worth it!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic