Friday, May 14, 2010

My First Post!

Okay so what do you say on your first post...since you dont have any followers and well I feel like I am talking to myself. I figure why not write the reasons that I wanted to start this blog and then I can look back and see how things have all worked out later. So...
1. I want a place to display my work so that friends and family can come see it
2. I am a contest addict so I need a blog to enter a lot of them...
3. I surf a lot of blogs each day and find out all kinds of cool things that I think would be of interest to others
4.  Being out in the blogging community you meet a lot of people and I am often asked "What is the name of your blog?"
5.  I would like to join a design team and have my own design team possibly
6  This will be the first of the blogs I want to have... right now I am thinking of having a few more....
7.  Gives me something to do that I will like!
I hoped I could get to 10 but I think 7 is good enough....

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I'll follow you!! LOL..thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and you already won something so you have to come back! LOL! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic