Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Sweethaven Challenge

So I took part in the Sweethaven Scrapbooking Challenge... which was inspired by Courtney Walsh's new book A Sweethaven Summer.  Courtney shared a bunch of Sweethaven inspired layouts and asked followers to scraplift one of them.  So I did and I am so excited to share mine!!!!!  If you would like to join in on the fun there are still a couple of days left... sooo hurry!  You can find the challenge here....http://courtneywalsh.typepad.com/telling_stories/2012/03/the-sweethaven-scrapbooking-challenge-big-prizes-big-fun.html#comment-6a00d8341c1a6753ef0168e8c3066f970c

Okay so here is the layout that I scraplifted.  The designer is Leslie Ashe....

Here is mine... I was inspired by the heart shapes but decided to instead use clouds.  I also liked the title and theme so I used that too... I tried to follow the sketch of the layout as well but with my twists....


A close up of my hidden journaling!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic