Here is my last entry into the Cookin up Creations Crop Chef Challenge....I used gesso and moulding paste on the background to give it texture and to make it look old.... also I painted the dog's paw and stamped it onto the canvas tag....
- punch out- I punched out the circles to make the pluto banner
- striped patterned paper- 2 pieces one behind the banner and one next to the picture
- layered embellishment- made from fabric yarn button and chipboard bone
- Use Fabric on your creation- canvas tag, embellishments and trim
- Tear at least one edge of a photo pr paper- paper sacks are torn as well as the striped paper strips
Here is a close up where you can see the background a little better...