Friday, April 1, 2011

Here you go.....

I thought I would share with you all the projects I created with the March Kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop.... IF you havent visited the store yet... you are missing out... Corrie has some amazing kits. The April Kit is already up and ready to be purchased so dont miss out... there are three kits this month and they are to die for.... First here are the projects I did using the March kits... 


The first LO is one I created using this months sketch at SPCS... you can still enter the Sketch challenge... just click here..... The morning of the day that I made the layout I found an old Mickey Mouse comic at the flea market.  I tore out pages and layered them to make the background....





This one is titled Blueberry Bliss and the pictures were taken last year when we picked wild blueberries in the forest by our house

The next layout is my favorite and very special because it is a pic of my Great  Grandma... I printed the picture on canvas and then used a tea bag to make it look more worn... I also used the tea bag to make the blotches on the white background... she actually crocheted the lace that is used...




Here is a card and gift bag combo... The bag is made from the paper sack that the kits arrive in...





The kit contains beautiful rooster feathers... that I used to make this hair accessory... It is kinda fancy but I love it!





This layout I again used the rooster feathers.  I also used an old doily that I had gotten at a garage sale.... I love using non-traditional scrap items



I made each of the flowers out of the bloomers from the juicy kit and patterned paper.... I sewed each of the layers to give a cohesive look...



This is a picture of my wearing a traditional Norwegian dress on the 17th of May which is Norway's national day.... I turned the chipboard from 27 to 17 by adding a sticker over the 2... I had fun making all the banners!


Hope you like everything and have a great day... Don't forget to check out Sweet Peach Crop Shop and let Corrie know that I sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic