Saturday, May 28, 2011

I have done a ton of layouts this last week

First for Scrapfit you had to use the title Only You..... For my daughter her dog Pluto is her best friend.... 

 Next I know you have seen it in the Faith blog hop but I forgot to say that I used the sketch from Purple Pumpkin...
Next I used the monthly sketch over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop... I also used some petal pebbles that were part of my sponsor package from DCWV that I got from Cookin Up Creations.
I made a card from my scraps here it is
Finally I made this layout for using more supplies from DCVW their Kitchen Paper Pad and was for the Cookin Up Creations Sponsor Reveal... 

4 comments:

  1. wow! you've been busy Nicole :D
    I especially <3 the 1st one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Great take on the Sweet Peach sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow productive indeed! Love that first layout- the semi circles on top are so dynamic they really work well with the rest of your design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic